What can we do for you?
We are approved by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI) and provide the entire suite of audit services to ensure compliance with your company’s obligations under company law and regulations as laid down by your relevant profession. As part of our auditing procedures, we seek to address concerns of management and to ensure compliance with accounting and auditing standards, as well as relevant company legislation.
We have a partner led approach which ensures we understand your business and industry so we can develop a tailor made audit approach. We continuously build our knowledge of your business through management interaction, ensuring business objectives are appropriate and KPI’s are developed so your business can improve performance. We aim to add value to our clients and illustrate this throughout the audit process, as well as through our customised management reports at the close of our process.
Our team of experienced professionals can assist with any of our Audit and Assurances services listed below:
- Statutory & Non-Statutory Audit & Assurance Services
- Year End Compliance & Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of customised management reports to ensure value for money from the audit process
- Annual Tax Compliance, Company & Personal
- CRO Annual Return compliance and other non-routine company secretarial returns
- Provision of bookkeeping & payroll services, as well as outsourcing your finance function
- Research & Development Tax Credit planning, compliance and review
- Business Systems & Regulatory Healthchecks
Our team of experienced professionals can also assist with our Internal Audit services listed below:
- Initial planning meeting to draft a road map for the internal control review process
- Agree and document the road map prior to commencing the internal review
- Informal on site review of findings prior to issuing a draft report
- Issue our draft report to the committee / responsible senior management for comment and review
- Finalise our report including management comments
- Present our final report to the committee / senior management and issuing our final report post presentation
- Conduct a follow up review of recommendation as agreed with the committee and senior management and track the progress of the recommended changes.
To discuss our services further and to arrange a meeting please contact O’Regan & Co. on 01-298-8151 or email email@example.com
Download our Audit & Assurance pack today!
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced Team
- Professional Approach
- Flexible & Bespoke Services
- Grow your business